submissions FOR 2017 are now closed.
Sunbury Shores Arts & Nature Centre would like to invite you to apply to enter work into the 3rd annual summer art auction.
Participating artists will be professionally promoted on the upcoming Making Waves website as well as through print and digital media, including an art auction booklet. We expect approximately 150 art collectors and enthusiasts to attend. Your art will be on display alongside your peers in an exclusive setting rich with artistic and natural history.
Proceeds from art sales will be split 50:50 between Sunbury Shores and the artist to raise funds for Sunbury in our aim to become the #1 destination for arts & nature in Eastern Canada.
When you support Sunbury Shores Arts & Nature Centre, you help our community to…
- Discover the joy of creating art with our hands.
- Offer free programs to seniors, children and youth-at-risk.
- Paint that picture you have always dreamed of.
- Create art on the shore, in the woods, under the sun or stars.
- Build an understanding and appreciation of nature.
- Work with renowned art and nature instructors.
- Experience art created by local, national, & international artists.
- Learn first-hand about the natural world that surrounds us.